Good to See You, How've you Been?

When you add your first posting (new post, upper right corner) to the page, please tell a little about yourself, name, when and where you were born, where are you now, do you have any children. If we all make an effort to keep it going, we can have a lot of fun with this. To read or write a comment on a posting, click on 'comments' under that post. To add a picture go to 'customize' upper right corner and 'add a page element', or under 'new post' click on the 'add image' icon, Good luck!

All of us

All of us
Four generations spanning eight decades, across four provinces, 3 dogs and one beautiful sunny day

Bill

Bill

Steve

Steve

Mel

Mel

24 June, 2007

Donna, Daughter of Steve


I am Donna, fourth daughter of Steve and Polly (nee: Popoff). I was born in Kamsack on September 19, 1962. I have 3 daughters. Amy, 22, was born August 14, 1984 in Jasper AB. She now lives in Calgary. Michelle, 21, was born November 26, 1985 in Yorkton SK. After a brief stint in Edmonton, she is now back in Jasper. Kristen, 19 was born on November 2, 1987, in Jasper AB. She now lives in Calgary, AB.

1 comment:

Miss_3 said...

Hello

I am working on my family tree and have discovered ties to the Kamsack region of Saskatchewan. My grandfather's parents (Mike and Annie Chunick) died when he was quite young and all I know is that his mother's first name was Annie. By searching census records for the area the only Annie I found that might be his mother was Annie Zalapski. She would have been born in April 1893 in Galicia and some of her siblings include Andrew, Joseph and Catherina. I was hoping that having organized such a lovely reunion you might also have genealogy information that might help me with my search.