Good to See You, How've you Been?

When you add your first posting (new post, upper right corner) to the page, please tell a little about yourself, name, when and where you were born, where are you now, do you have any children. If we all make an effort to keep it going, we can have a lot of fun with this. To read or write a comment on a posting, click on 'comments' under that post. To add a picture go to 'customize' upper right corner and 'add a page element', or under 'new post' click on the 'add image' icon, Good luck!

All of us

All of us
Four generations spanning eight decades, across four provinces, 3 dogs and one beautiful sunny day

Bill

Bill

Steve

Steve

Mel

Mel

24 June, 2007

Joanne


Hi! It's Joanne , second daughter of Steve. I'm married to Terry Samchyk. Thank you to Ainsley for taking my picture!! We live in Coronach Sk. (still waiting for that visit, Uncle Mel !!). Terry works for Sask Power and I manage the grocery Department @ the Coronach Co-op. We have 3 children who are not so childish anymore!! Stephen, born in 1976, lives in Regina with his girlfriend Tera Lynch and dalmatian "Jake", on Lindsay Ave (not far from Wade or Uncle Mel). Both Stephen and Tera are employed with the Regina Health District at the Pasqua and General hospitals as L.P.N.s. My daughter Tara (born in 1980) is married to Jeff Totton. They live in Edmonton where Tara is employed with MIC as an Xray Technologist. Jeff is a Mechanical Engineer and he works for General Electric. They also have a puppy named Lily, according to Tara she's the cutest puppy in the world! Danny(born in 1983) attended the reunion with "Louie"(his puppy). He lives in Regina in the cathedral area on Queen Street. He is currently working in the film industry as a T.A.D.(Training Assistant Director).
Terry and I had a GREAT time last weekend, we especially want to thank Aunt Helen for planning and organizing the day. The food was terrific!! We couldn't have ordered more perfect weather. Thanks Donna for posting my pics, hope everyone enjoys them. I'm anxious to see what everyone else has to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this website is actually working hard for his site,
for the reason that here every material is quality based stuff.


My webpage :: tour vietnam

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an
established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating
my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Appreciate it

Here is my weblog vietnam holidays